Area Studies - Spanisch
Lehrtätigkeit an der Karlshochschule seit
- September 2012
- Lectureship in Spanish and Latin American History, Culture, Politics and Society (English language)
- Spanish teaching as a foreign language to German students (Levels: from A1 to C1)
- Spanish Language teacher (Level A1) at the Hochschule Karlsruhe Technik und Wirtschaft
- Spanish teaching as a foreign language to German students. (Levels: A1 and C1) at Volkshochschule Karlsruhe
- Spanish and English teacher (one to one classes) at Centro Idiomas Az, Madrid/Spain
- Spanish Language teacher. Conversation classes on Spanish culture and society. Written Spanish language workshops at the Centro de Estudios Hispanicos at Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid/Spain.
- Academic department assistance, student and administrative support on issues of accommodation, cultural activities, tourism and education, observations of classes taught in the study center at the Institut Cea Global Education
- Master's Degree in Applied Linguistics to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language at the Universidad Antonio de Nebrija/Spain. Master's Final Paper focused on interculturality within the business world: "An intercultural study about the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and the teaching of Business Spanish"
- Online Complutense graduate as a specialist in teaching of Business Spanish at the Universidad Complutense, UNED and Laboratorio de Ingeniería Didáctica UNED
- Degree in Political Sciences (Public Administration) at the Universidad Complutense in Madrid/Spain