Welcome to Karlshochschule International University!
Every year Karlshochschule International University welcomes students from all over the world to Karlsruhe. However, it is not only our students that shape university life, it is also our employees, who come from China, Chile, Egypt, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Mexico, Russia and Spain – making us an international and open-minded university!
Integrating and supporting our students is our top priority. This involves close contact with professors as well as a service-oriented, accessible administration and academic offices.
- Programs instructed in English
- German and English language courses at different levels
- German culture classes
- Academic counseling
- Open-door policy of professors
- Assistance with application procedure
- Advice on accommodation for students
- Assistance with student visas and residence permits
- Counseling on financing and scholarship programs
- Counseling on internship applications
- Assistance with practical matters and organization of leisure activities by the International Office and student advisers
- Introduction days at the beginning of each semester
- Excursions and extra activities with professors
- Specific events and excursions for international students, e.g. to Heidelberg, Strasbourg or Berlin
- Pick-up service from Karlsruhe train station
- Online platform for international students
This section will give you information about our International Office team, our partner universities, news and events, special features of our university, the application process for international students, our location as well as information about all kinds of practical matters, from visa requirements to arriving in Karlsruhe.