The HUMAN RESOURCES & DIVERSITY specialization
The world is a big, colorful, sparkling community of people. That is, people whose identity and belonging we are less and less able to put our finger on. At the same time, the community grows closer together and we need to be able to relate to it. That is what you will do. You will learn to attend to the necessary discourses, to design solutions and accompany corresponding change.
Person in charge
Katja Korschinek, Management (M.A.)
"Through very small groups it is possible to have very intense discussions and it is possible to get a whole lot of new insights and point of views."
HUMAN RESOURCES & DIVERSITY in the Master Management structure
For detailed information about each module please see the module description on the right.
Study year 1
- What constitutes identity, diversity and society?
- What do various concepts add to their understanding?
- To what extend is identity an issue of subjectivity?
- How can I do research on identity and belonging?
Key Concepts for the Study of Management as Culture: Cultural Turns
Controlling: Leading for Results
Rhetorics and Stylistics
Diversity & Organizational Culture
Culture, Markets & Consumption
Governance: Norms, Rules & Rituals
Power & Conflict
Study year 2
Diversity & Leadership
- What is the role of diversity for economic success?
- How do I cater to individual needs in a diverse group?
- How do I lead and develop diverse, intercultural teams?
- How can I establish cooperative international networks?