- You are an alumni, a currently enrolled student of Karlshochschule or a prospective student who already has signed your own study contract.
- The financial support is limited to newly recruited students starting in the fall semester 2017 at Karlshochschule, who do not get a scholarship from Karlshochschule, respectively the Merkurstiftung and/or our partner organizations.
- The financial support of your intercultural experience before or during your studies refers to travel costs (e.g. flight tickets), program fees (e.g. volunteer program) or seminar charges (e.g. language classes). Excluded are material costs, visa fees, rent payments, tuition fees or already subsidized programs. The intercultural experience can already be booked or have been started, but has to be occurred after Janaury 1, 2017.
- Our financial support (up to 300 EUR) will be granted once the first installment of the recruited student's tuition fees has been paid. In addition, a receipt of the expenses, which occured from the intercultural experience, has to be presented.
- As part of the financial support, the beneficiary agrees to provide a "story" (short text and one to two photos) to the communications department of Karlshochschule International University for further usage.
- Employees, professors and lectures are excluded from participating. Freelancing students, who work for marketing events of Karlshochschule (in particular at open house days, student fairs, and assessment days) are excluded from participating in the context of their paid activities for Karlshochschule International University.