I want to get a new and unusual view of the challenges my company faces. And I wonder how I can get the knowledge of the Karlshochschule students working for me.
Just as in real life, they'll work in teams against each other. They'll be professional, fully research what they do and justify their work so their results so they represent a real asset to my business. Whether it's a marketing strategy, a business analysis or the creation of a new social media campaign, these project teams are my idea suppliers. It's like having a Karlshochschule think tank.
If I already have a project or a concept, I really need to get going as they can take time to set up and implement. Project proposals for the fall semester (with January results) need to be started by September, and project proposals for the spring semester (with June results) have a February starting deadline. To get more information or have any further questions, I can simply contact:
Karlshochschule International University
Karlstraße 36 - 38
Tel: +49 721 48095-0
What are they about?
With its high CHE ranking, Karlshochschule is one of Germany's leading institutes of higher education focussing on management. You can assign one of your key problems to highly motivated and skilled students for them to work on. During the project they will be advised by professors and experienced coaches from the business sector.
How do they work?
- The basis for your company project is the ‘briefing’, which defines the issue to be worked on.
- The project needs to be feasible outside of the company setting. It is advisable to name a specific contact person within the company to maintain contact with the students.
- Your project will be tackled by three teams competing with each other – each team has 4-6 students.
- Your project will be carried out during the semester over a period of around 3 months. This period includes 2 weeks of full-time work on the project.
- You will receive the results in the form of closing presentations.
What can we do for you?
A company project should be a fixed-duration proposal to create an innovative product, idea or result at the design, strategic or development stage. Specific ideas which would be suitable include:
- innovation scan or market / competition analysis
- product or service strategy
- concept for an event
- company initiative
- training program
- recruiting concept
- process optimisation
- PR or marketing strategy
- social media campaign
What does a project briefing look like?
Our company projects are as diverse as the companies commissioning them. So there is no such thing as the "typical" project. Nonetheless, you can gain an impression of the scope by reading through this short list of some of the exciting project tasks previously taken on and successfully completed by our students:
- New and continuing development of church offers to strengthen parenting skills of fathers.
- Development of a social media concept for Theater Heilbronn
- Employer Branding: Unusual ideas for recruiting new employees at CAS-Software AG
- Development of a strategy for a start-up company wanting to establish "The new book" on the market
- Development of a successful marketing strategy to help the WELT group attract new young readers to its online media
- Conception for an international art exhibition
- Draft of an umbrella brand concept for the social media presence of the German broadcaster ZDF
- Drawing up of a well-researched concept for the long-term establishment of the special project "DakaDu" (You can do that, too) of the Karlsruher Kinderschutzbund (child protection NGO)
- Positioning of the new event venue "Neues Montforthaus Feldkirch" on the market for culture and congresses