Impact Projects for Social Innovation
I want to get a new and unusual view of the challenges my organization faces. And I wonder how I can get the knowledge of the Karlshochschule students working for me.
Just as in real life, they'll work in teams against each other. They'll be professional, fully research what they do and justify their work so their results so they represent a real asset to my cause. Whether it's a marketing strategy, a policy analysis or the creation of a new campaign, these project teams are my idea suppliers. It's like having a Karlshochschule think tank.
If I already have a project or a concept, I really need to get going as they can take time to set up and implement. Project proposals for the fall semester (with January results) need to be started by September, and project proposals for the spring semester (with June results) have a February starting deadline. To get more information or have any further questions, I can simply contact:
Karlshochschule International University
Tel: +49 721 48095 334
Fax: +49 721 48095 101
Who has taken part before?
- Deutsches Transferentrum für Soziale Innovation
- Internationale Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte
- KAIROS Partners
- Lernort Zivilcourage-Widerstand
- nph deutschland
- Wochen gegen Rassismus
... these names represent many satisfied partners. Our current standing is more than 300 successful projects for more than 150 clients - some of them big cooperations, start ups, family businesses or non-profit-organizations.
What are they about?
With its high CHE ranking, Karlshochschule is one of Germany's leading institutes of higher education focussing on management. You can assign one of your key problems to highly motivated and skilled students for them to work on. During the project they will be advised by professors and experienced coaches from the business sector.
How do they work?
- The basis for your impact project is the ‘briefing’, which defines the issue to be worked on.
- The project needs to be feasible outside of the organization's location. It is advisable to name a specific contact person within the organization to maintain contact with the students.
- Your project will be tackled by three teams competing with each other – each team has 4-6 students.
- Your project will be carried out during the semester over a period of around 3 months. This period includes 2 weeks of full-time work on the project.
- You will receive the results in the form of closing presentations.
What can we do for you?
An impact project should be a fixed-duration proposal to create an innovative strategy, idea or result at the design, strategic or development stage. Specific ideas which would be suitable include:
- organization-/field analysis
- concept for an event
- situation/problem description
- innovation scan
- PR or marketing strategy